The Technician Level 1 (or Level 2 based on experience) is responsible for diagnosing, investigating and resolving technical issues for our client’s end user. Ensuring client satisfaction by quickly and accurately resolving or escalating trouble tickets as appropriate.
· Diagnose, investigate, and resolve technical issues (hardware, software, user access, etc.) remotely or on-site.
· Perform hardware and software installations
· Install, configure, deliver, and remove computer hardware, software, and peripherals.
· Troubleshoot issues with other devices such as printers, scanners, and smartphones remotely and on-site.
· Identify and escalate trouble tickets as needed.
· Maintain documentation and coordinate timely repairs and/or upgrades.
· Ensure IT functions are followed in accordance with established standards, policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Excellent listening and communications skills, both verbal and written.
· Strong customer relationship skills.
· Strong computer skills with the ability to diagnose technical issues as described by end users.
· Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
· Ability to provide detailed documentation on each service ticket.
· Desire to develop professionally.
· Two-year degree in Information Technology.
· Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
Ability to bend and climb up & down ladders